Darren M. Baldwin is Director of Consulting at VonLehman. Darren and his team help our clients get what they want through talent – seeing teams and individuals achieve more community impact through the most limited resource in the world – YOUR PEOPLE.
He specializes in the development and implementation of change projects that involve talent for business transformation. As a program leader and change agent, he has executed across industries and operating models. His experiences have spanned healthcare, technology, manufacturing, nonprofit, and professional services industries. As an entrepreneur and business owner, Darren has successfully launched teams and managed businesses from concept to commercialization.
In addition to being recognized in Venue Magazine’s inaugural class of “Great Leaders Under 40” Darren has been married for 17 years and resides with his high-school sweetheart and 5 children in Lebanon, Ohio.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Miami University Farmer School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Decision Sciences, Miami University Farmer School of Business
Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Production and Inventory Control Society
- Society for Human Resource Management
- The Oaks Community Church
- Habitat for Humanity