Jon Salisbury is the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Nexigen. Nexigen is a full service IT Solutions Company with a strong customer relationship focus.
Hear Jon’s story as he grows from a young man playing professional volleyball to entrepreneurism.
A very interesting interviewing with lots of life lessons.
This one is VERY entertaining!
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Nexigen a Family Affair
- House of Nerds
- Grew up in Mt. Washington
- Mother and Father, both Educators
- Dad cries!
- Pro Volleyball Career
- Entrepreneur at Heart
- Restauranteur; Great Learning Experience
- Back to School with My Dad
- Best Buy, Meeting my Business Partner
- My Dad was the first employee at Nexigen
- Sitcom Material ; 2 dads and 2 sons running a company
- Jons Advice: Surround yourself with people who are strong where you are weak and respect their strengths, Find a Partner and lean in, Be Cautious of Startup Culture and Failing Fast
Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Loveland Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.