Sharon Colvill is the Owner and “coach” of Eye 4 Design Home Staging. Staging a home is a smart homeowners way to net more money and sell homes faster. Her business serves the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky markets. She is equipped to service stagers who need access to a wide range of inventory to stage homes. Eye 4 Design also serves builders and rehabber clients as well.
This interview was a joy as Sharon’s optimism and sense of humor are on full display.
Enjoy the journey of a Psychology Major and how she made her way into the real estate industry while creating a life where her career fit her schedule and not the other way around.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Growing up in Kenwood
- Baseball cards in the spokes of her bike and kick the can!
- Artist, NOT a Mathematician
- Psychology Degree
- Financial Brokerage Firm to Real Estate
- 17 Year Real Estate Career
- Relationships and Psychology
- Got married; Real estate career died a “slow painful death”!
- Schedule needs to fit your lifestyle
- Decided to get staging certification
- From Co-Owner to Head Cheese
- Sharon’s Advice: 1)Know your Strengths 2)Delegate your weaknesses
- Eye 4 Design
- email Sharon firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Loveland Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.