Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Kaizen – The Idea of Continuous Improvement
- Systems vs. Goals
- Scott Adams – Dilbert Creator
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big
- Goals are for Losers
- The Energy Metric
- Rework – Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Planning is Guessing
- Focus on the Craft
- A Contractor or a Doctor?
- Middle of the Hand in Michigan
- Growing up with Frogs
- The Decision to become a Doctor
- Saving Animals
- Traded Chickens for Bees!! WTF?
- Bees Become a Passion
- “if you’re good at something, you should be paid for it”
- Gaiser Bee is Born
- Colony Collapse Disorder
- Branding of Gaiser Bee Company
- Education is Marketing
- Organic Based Company
- Bee Keeping Products and Honey
- Cory’s advice: You are your greatest limiting factor, Enjoy Life, Work Hard
- Gaiser Bee Company
- email Krystle email@example.com
- Scott Adams – How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big
- Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson – REWORK
Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Loveland Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.