Shawn Custis is the owner of Columbia Financial Services, a full service residential real estate mortgage company. Shawn also owns multiple single family homes and owns a commercial building in Loveland Ohio called the Art Studio.
Shawn is married to Chandra Custis and has a 9 year old son Dane. They live in Loveland Ohio.
Columbia financial does traditional real estate mortgages and refinances.
Shawn brings to the mortgage business over 20 years of experience of financing and direct involvement in real estate.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Starting a Media Company
- Becoming a Writer
- Telling Your Story
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking
- Blogging, Newsletter, Podcasting, Video
- Distributing your Story
- Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Who to follow: Seth Godin, Jason Fried, Gary Vaynerchuk, Ryan Fletcher, James Altucher, Tim Ferriss
- Real Estate Investing
- Tricks and trades of buying and managing Section 8 Properties
- Shawn’s advice: Master Your Occupation, Get Up When You Fall Down, “It ain’t gonna get done lookin’ at it”
- Columbia Financial
- email Shawn firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dip – Seth Godin
- Rework – Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- #AskGaryVee – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Defeat Mega Agents – Ryan Fletcher
- James Altucher
- Tim Ferriss
- Agent Marketing Syndicate
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The Loveland Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.